Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome!

I know Anne has welcomed you all to this blog but I think I should introduce myself as well! 


My name is Kailia Sage and I'm a 15 year old book blogger, reading addict, and wanna be author. Oh, and I'm also a 10th grader so life can be pretty busy!


Now for the good stuff: I've sent an e-mail to all of you who have stated that you want to join a book tour and Anne and I hope to hear from you soon! We're just in our baby stages so site is going to be expanded and changed and messed around with so please bear with us! 


We're going to be adding more detailed rules and such as we want everyone who joins this tour site to have a good time and be able to read and review a book! Plus you can get author interviews, gust posts and even character reviews! 


And now I shall sign off with a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete